What are the Benefits of Turmeric?
- Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory properties can help to decrease joint pain and protect against a whole array of auto-immune diseases.
- It’s an antioxidant – turmeric can neutralize free radicals due to its chemical structure.
- It aids digestion – can help regulate blood fat levels after a meal.
- Can lower cholesterol and balance blood sugar.
- It’s a potent natural detoxifier.
- It boosts your immune system.
- General health – turmeric can improve your overall health and well-being – the natural way!
Q: How much should I take?
A: Capsules – take 2 capsules once a day.
Powder – Mix 1-2 teaspoons to recipes, juice or add to your favourite smoothie.
Q: When should I take it?
A: Capsules – for best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal.
Powder – With meals or with a drink.
Q: Is it okay for kids?
A: Whilst turmeric is a natural product, you should consult a physician before giving it to your kids.
Q: Is it okay to take in pregnancy?
A: Again, whilst turmeric is a natural product, you should consult a physician before consuming it in pregnancy.
Q: Do I need to store it in the fridge?
A: No, a cool, dry place will do just fine. Once Powder is opened, push the air out of the pouch before resealing it to preserve maximum potency.