- Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
- Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
Most turmeric products do not contain black pepper which means that the bioavailability of the turmeric is low. This is why our product contains Black Pepper Fruit Extract called BioPerine® which increases the bioavailability by as much as 2000%.
Bioavailability basically means “the proportion of a nutrient or bioactive ingredient that was absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract” for use or storage in the body. After passing through the intestinal wall lining, the ingredients enter your bloodstream and find their way to their target organ or body system where they go to work performing their specific duties to support your health and make you feel great.
Capsule form = extremely easy and convenient to take.
- It’s an antioxidant – turmeric can neutralize free radicals due to its chemical structure.
- It aids digestion – can help regulate blood fat levels after a meal.
- Can relieve joint pain – it’s anti-inflammatory properties can help with arthritis.
- Can lower cholesterol and balance blood sugar.
- It boosts your immune system.
- In capsule form, it’s extremely easy and convenient to consume.
Direction for Use
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules once a day. For the best results take 20-30 minute before a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.